Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

Thinking how much I like the xk and Xkr say 2004 and 2005,

Customer Question

Thinking how much I like the xk and Xkr say 2004 and 2005 , but I was a corvette guy for awhile and that was good exp. jag not so sure?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com

Overall the XK in those years were pretty solid and reliable. You will see that it may not have the same power as the corvette but the combination of ride, handling and acceleration makes it a great car. As far as the cost of ownership goes these vehicles can be costly to repair but honestly not much goes wrong. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you need any further assistance. Your question is still open on my end since it has not been rated. If you no longer need assistance and are satisfied please send a positive rating. Thanks.