Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years experience
2947720

Remove and replace outer right headlamp unit Jaguar XJ8 2005

Customer Question

Remove and replace outer right headlamp unit Jaguar XJ8 2005 Normal not Xenon
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using the site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.

….

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9nubyl0k8s97s33/Front%20bumper%20and%20headlamp.pdf?dl=0

.

**** PLEASE REMEMBER THAT A BAD RATING WILL NOT GIVE YOU AN AUTOMATIC REFUND ***** However there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

It shows that you had gotten it on this end, the file was moved, let me know if you still need it, thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Sorry but there is not much that can be done over the phone. No way to draw diagrams or give instructions. I could send the PDF file to your email if you like.