peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Sure, SAJWA82C75SG44544, I did check the amp fuse, number 12

Customer Question

Sure, SAJWA82C75SG44544, I did check the amp fuse, number 12 it's good, radio sound ok, but neither front or rear speakers are working, again also replaced the right front to hear if it was a speaker issue and no sound, also if I put a cd in , no change
still just the upper dash speakers, tweeters in doors and rear sibwoofer are working
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
With this issue here this sounds to be the common fault with the amp itself.It is operating some speakers or sound but not all speakers.I have seen the sound amp fail like this before needing replaced.I would also check for any shorted wiring at the amp or non working speakers as this will also cause this fault.If no wiring is found at fault the amp needs replaced most likely.
Thanks Pete