Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

I have been trying to get the security code 2001 Jaguar XJR

Customer Question

I have been trying to get the security code for my 2001 Jaguar XJR for some time. The vin provided a code from you but it did not work. I know the radio is OEM. It is at the auto mechanic now and I have the radio out and part numbers but not sure what is needed for the correct code
Category: Jaguar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are the numbers i have
part number LNF4100AA
Model AJ2000W
EIRL 020108 N18
there are no other numbers on the radio
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer.com
There should be a serial number scribed into the radio. It may start with a JAC or JAA. Also can I have the VIN.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My VIN IS Sajda15b91mf24650 - and you previously gave me a code of 2113 which did not work. I have one additional number JALNAAY0729778
Thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Great that is the number. Let me see if I can decode it.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Your code should be 2113.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you see my message above when I provided you with the vin and radio serial number were I said I WORKED WITH YOU IN 2014 and the code you provided me of 2113 DID NOT WORK and now you provided me with the same code. Can you please help? thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

That is the code for that serial number. If it does not work then we may have a problem with the radio. That is the code when every number provided is checked.