peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

I have a jaguar 95 xj6 my problem is it keeps dying you turn

Customer Question

I have a jaguar 95 xj6 my problem is it keeps dying you turn key it clicks but no start. I was told starter was bad do I replaced it it froe a few days then all of sudden click no start then I had alternator replaced thinking maybe it not getting power cause when it would run battery amp was really low I replaced battery then had another starter put on since it's under warranty it started 5 times then click back to same problem no start. Do you know wat problem could be?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the battery cables leading from the battery to where they run and connect to.If an issue us found with the cables this will need corrected.If they are all found to be o.k. I would have the electronic ignition switch tested as sometimes it can act up intermittently like this here causing this issue.
Thanks Pete