Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

I have 4 jaguar headlight adjusters, gh beams and low beams,

Customer Question

I have 4 jaguar headlight adjusters , high beams and low beams, that are broken. Can I get replacements for these or do I have to purchase the full headlight package?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer.com
Unfortunately when the internal adjusters break there is no repair or service kit for them as the headlamp assemblies will need to be replaced. The bumper does have to be pulled off to do this. There are ways to temporarily fix this like drill a small pilot hole in the front and use a screw to hold the lamps back. Here is a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFRqWMX4okw
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you need any further assistance. The question is still open on my end since you have not given a rating yet. Please send a positive rating so I can receive credit and if you need anything else please let me know.