Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

Jaguar Vanden Plas: yes I talk to you last night and got disconnected

Customer Question

yes I talk to you last night and got disconnected because i'm out at sea and We got cut off as I was making the payment. Did you receive it. my name is ***** *****. we may get cut off again
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer.com
Is there an air suspension fault or vehicle too low warning on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes ,both lights come on but, the vehicle to low will come and off while driving, and sometimes at start up. The air suspension light always stays on and vehicle too low,comes on an off all the time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, the air suspension fault and vehicle to low light, comes on,While I'm driving the, vehicle to low light will go out when the cars front end is not low
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok we may have a problem with the air suspension compressor. A Jag factory tool will be needed to read and clear the fault codes in the air suspension module so we can be sure of the problem. I recommend we start the vehicle and open / close the driver door. Listen to the driver front corner to see if the compressor comes on. Then listen to each wheel and see if you can hear any type of hissing or air noises while you lift up the fender. Also check the connections to the reservoir and valve block in the trunk under the spare wheel. Let me know.