Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Jaguar XJS: have a 1985 jaguar xjs replaced the battery and

Customer Question

have a 1985 jaguar xjs replaced the battery and it ran parked it and now there is no power to the ignition switch and the gauges wont light up when the ign switch is turned on. Have lights
Category: Jaguar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####cell Does the xjs have a fuse able link to protect the system if so do you think that could be the problem and where is it located. Best email is***@******.***
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** at the battery follow the positive cable and see if it has become disconnected from the junction about 8 inches up the cable.
Let me know what you find.
Marty