Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

Jaguar: I have a 2009 xf jaguar an I was told it needs a A

Customer Question

I have a 2009 xf jaguar an I was told it needs a A M module where do I get one that is less pricely?
Category: Jaguar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do I get the navigational system to work, I do not think it has one installed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer.com
Are you trying to add navigation to a vehicle that did not come with it or does your current system not work and you were told you need a navigation control module.