Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

Jaguar s modle: Where is the low ac port to fill the ac on

Customer Question

Where is the low ac port to fill the ac on a 2003 jaguar s type 6 cy engine
Category: Jaguar
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not get the information the first time I contacted you is email is best it is ok but please let me know I did give you my credit card information
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my phone number(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all I need is the info by email or telephone everett allen***@******.***
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Start the car and turn the wheel to the right all the way then shut the car off. Now look into the drivers side fender well between the wheel opening and you will see the ac line with the low side valve on it. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.