Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

Richard, Had my 2001xk8 professionally scanned since we last

Customer Question

Richard, Had my 2001xk8 professionally scanned since we last talked. Obtained two instrument pack codes, V1260(+ circuit failure), and V1261(- circuit failure). Also, two BCM codes. V1135(Ign status not obtained).,V1041(scp vehicle speed sig), and one
more codeP0010(Cam position act circuit B1) . Haven' t yet checked the ABS sensor circuits to check why I was getting the "No ASC Available" message when the car goes into "Fail SAfe " mode. Any more ideas? Oh, The fuel pressure stays steady while the car
is running at 38psi. It started at first at 40psi, dropped to 38 and stayed there after repeated starts!
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Can i get the vin#?Trouble codes can only start with a U-P-B-C not a V. Are you sure these are the correct codes from the scan tool?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, all the codes are "U" codes except the one P0010 about the cam act circuit
I still need the vin# ***** you have it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Vin is SAJDA42C51NA13350
This is a Jaguar, and your in the Ford category. I will opt out and get you in the correct category.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thought I was!