Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

Jaguar S-Type: I have a 2001 S-Type Jaguar. A/C is blowing

Customer Question

I have a 2001 S-Type Jaguar. A/C is blowing cool air, not cold, then for a period of time unit will blow warm air and will then revert back to cool air. What is my problem?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer.com
When the a/c blows warm do you know if the compressor clutch is still engaged.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I don't, I am not a mechanic, but as I said, A/c does revert back to blowing cool air, not cold at any time, freon is properly filled.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok we may have a problem with the compressor itself. Another possibility is a bad heater control valve. This valve is closed by the climate control module preventing hot coolant from going into the heater core. If the valve is bad it could be the cause of the problem.