Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.

Jaguar XJ8: I have a 2004 jaguar xj8 the ( vechicle to low

I have a 2004 jaguar xj8 the ( vechicle to low waring light) indacated on ther dash only the front end of the car was low. pressure tested both front shocks found one not holding air replaced it with a new one. now the compressor will not raise the car checked the relay its good jumped the contacts at the relay compressor runs but still will not raise the car also checked the 10amp fuse in the trunk its good. When the car is started the compressor will not run on its own.
Hello and welcome to

Start the engine and open and close the driver door. Then we will need to add weight to the vehicle so if you can get an assistant open the trunk and both of you sit on the rear of your vehicle to see if the compressor will come on.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That fixed it. Thanks.

Good. Glad I was able to help.