Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.

Jaguar XKR convertible: I have a 2007 XKR convertible,roof

I have a 2007 XKR convertible,roof stuck,rear windows down,used allen wrench to unlatch,unlatched and manually pulled back about 8 inches,will not go back or forward without forcing.I also used the allen wrench on the pump in the truck,counterclock wise.There seems to be no power at the switch,checked the fuses between the rear seats,they are good.Evewrything else works,but at this position I cannot drive.
Hello and welcome to

Leave the manual release on the pump loose for about 30 minutes as the pressure should bleed down. Finish lowering the top then start the vehicle and try the top once you tighten the allen on the pump.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not at the vehicle right now,I will try asap and get back,thanks

Ok let me know