Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European

Jaguar XJS C: I have a 1994 jaguar xjs convertable and the

I have a 1994 jaguar xjs convertable and the radio does not come on ,nor does the antenna go up

XtraTech :

Hi there,

XtraTech :

Check power to the radio - Fuse 4 (5A) and Fuse 5 (10A) on the left component panel in the cabin. Fuse 10 (10A) that protects the antenna circuit is located in the right rear fuse panel in the luggage compartment.

XtraTech :

If fuses are good, the next step would be to remove the radio to check connections - we can help you with that procedure as well. Let us know.

Customer: Thank you , in my previous e-mail I stared that I had checked all the fuses I guess the radio would be next
Customer: I just reread your response and I checked the fuses on the left front in the engine compartment and the fuses in the right rear in the truck . Where is the fuse panel in the cabin. ? I not sure where that panel is
XtraTech :

Let me know if this helps:

XtraTech :

Full Size Image

XtraTech :

There should be one fuse panel each behind left and right side of dash.

Customer: Thanks,
Customer: Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX found the one under the steering column and found the 5 amp fuse that was blown and replaced it with one and everything works now. This is the 1st fuse that I have replaced nice I bought the car back n 1994