Doc. Jaguar
Doc. Jaguar, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  Jaguar and Land Rover Technician from 1987 to date. Jaguar and Land Rover independant repair shop.
28997620

xj6: Jag..leveling..I particular how to seal of the system..leaking

Customer Question

I need info on how to convert my 91 Jag xj6 self leveling system to a regular system. I particular how to seal of the system because it is leaking.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Doc. Jaguar replied 3 years ago.

Doc. Jaguar :

On the leveling system valve block on the left inner fender remove the line that went to the rear struts cut the end off and take it to the auto parts store and you can get a bleeder type fitting to lug of the hydraulic system. You should also unplug the ride level sensor on the right rear suspension arm to disable the electrical portion of the system. Hope this helps you. .

Customer :

This is very vague.I expect diagrams and much more explanation. Plus your response time is slow.

Doc. Jaguar :

oops sorry its located on the right inner fender not the left.

Customer :

Your responses are not satisfactory. Please refund my money.

Doc. Jaguar :

Maybe I mist understood you. Has the vehicle already been converted and is leaking from the old line that fed the old struts with the mineral oil, or do you need to convert the system now?

Customer :

Customer :

I do not have time for this back and forth. I want a refund.

Doc. Jaguar :
Urgency: Medium
Level of Detail: Medium

Sent to Jaguar Experts Today

Doc. Jaguar :

And by our records you didn’t pay

Customer :
[IMAGE][SRC][/SRC][ALT]PayPal logo[/ALT][WIDTH]100[/WIDTH][HEIGHT]100[/HEIGHT][STYLE][/STYLE][/IMAGE] Jun. 15, 2011 07:32:35 PDT
Transaction ID: 4V733681AW797641B

Hello joe mendez,

You sent a payment of $18.00 USD to Just Answer! (XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant
Just Answer!
XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX
XXX-XXX-XXXX x0
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.

Description Unit price Qty Amount

$18.00 USD 1 $18.00 USD
Subtotal $18.00 USD
Total $18.00 USD
Payment $18.00 USD
Payment sent to XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Invoice ID: 10374265 I PAID
Customer :

Please Refund.

Customer :

I Paid

Customer :

I Paid Please Refund!

Transaction ID: 4V733681AW797641B

Hello joe mendez,

Merchant
Just Answer!
XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX
XXX-XXX-XXXX x0
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.

Description Unit price Qty Amount

$18.00 USD 1 $18.00 USD
Subtotal $18.00 USD
Total $18.00 USD
Payment $18.00 USD
Payment sent to XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Invoice ID: 10374265
Doc. Jaguar :

I cant give a refund tell it post to are acc. so it may take a day or two.

Customer :

Please refund Asap. Thanks