Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.
10437779

How much would it cost on average for a tune up on a jaguar

Customer Question

How much would it cost on average for a tune up on a jaguar 2003 s-type if I had the tune up done in a jaguar dealership? What are the rates?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 7 years ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com

If you have a V6 engine the labor to replace the spark plugs is 3.0 hours as the upper intake needs to be removed to access the passenger side plugs. On the V8 engine the labor is 2.0 hours.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Its a V8 Engine and I am trying to figure out the average pricing on it per 2.0 hours if I took it to a jaguar dealership.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 years ago.

For the V8 we charge 2.0 hours labor at $125.00/hour for the spark plug replacement. My dealer is located on the east cost (Tri-state area).