Richard, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  12 years at a Ford/Lincoln Mercury and Jaguar dealer as technician and shop foreman.

how do I connect my cellphone to my Jaguar Bluetooth. I do

Customer Question

how do I connect my cellphone to my Jaguar Bluetooth. I do not have the documentation.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Richard replied 7 years ago.

Hello and welcome to

First you need to make sure that a phone is fitted. All the vehicles were pre-wired but may not have the bluetoth phone modules installed. If they are hit the phone button and press # # XXXXX # * # XXXXX have your phone find the car. When asked for the code press 1313 on the phone.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes my car is fitted w/ bluetooth. Just got a new phone and need to pair it. Having trouble though, the cell phone does not see the Jag after the ##3#*# XXXXX XXXXX and then the Jag screen says that the handset is in use and asks me to disconnect... I have gone through the process for 1.5 hours now with no satisfaction
Expert:  Richard replied 7 years ago.
Sounds like you have a problem with the bluetooth module under the console. Try disconnecting the negative battery trminal cable for 10 minutes.