Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

I got banned in 208 for drink driving and never drove since

Customer Question

i got banned in 208 for drink driving and never drove since recently my wife fell ill at the whell of the car there was no where to stop so we switched sits and i pulled into a car park where i was pulled overe for no tax i got my wife to produce in the local garda station im am still worried what wil happen
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: im in ireland dublin
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no he just asked me to produce my licence at the local garda station that was over a month ago
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes just that it was a medical emergency as there was no way i could pull over we where on a motor way
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
my wife got ill at whell of car so i had to slide over n park the carb a gaurdi then done me with driving with no liecence
Expert:  Buachaill replied 6 months ago.

1. Hello, I am happy to answer your question. However, can you provide some additional information please. How long were you banned for, in 2008? Is the ban still current? Have the Gardai been back onto you because you didn't produce your licence? What was the nature of the medical emergency?