Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

To Whom it May Concern: Our Company have been paying 75% of

Customer Question

To Whom it May Concern:
Our Company have been paying 75% of our healthcare costs since I rejoined the company in 2001. My contract states that they would pay up to 75%. To cut costs, the company have now decided to fix the payment that they would contribute to us, add this costs to our salary based on the last 5 yrs payment which we will be taxed on and for us then to decide what plan we want to select. The yearly costs may increase but their contribution will be fixed. I have not agreed to this change and was happy to stay on the original setup and have indicated that I do not authorize any increase in my salary until I seek independent advise. I have been informed that whether we agree to this or not, that this will be happening. Can you please advise on where I stand and if he company can do this without my permission.
Thanking You.
Best Regards,
Jim Doyle
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  lucy7368 replied 1 month ago.

Hi Jim,

I apologize. I just saw that you're in Ireland. I'm going to opt out and get you to an Irish lawyer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can you email me as soon as a lawyer has been selected please. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Apologies, I did not submit the last message. Please just let me know via email when and who the Irish Lawyer and contact details are. Thank You.