Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

I have an apprentice that started out on the internship she

Customer Question

Hi I have an apprentice that started out on the internship she worked for 9months and lured to give her alittle extra if we were busy l took her on in September .she is a nice girl but we are a small salon of two other qualified and one girl part time but there is no improvement in her I can't see how we can move on from here as she has limited ability I have given her every chance to improve and told her at Xmas I'd give her three months to up her game but nothing works where do I stand in letting her go.?
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, which I will be happy to assist you with. Please let me know

Are you based in the Republic of Ireland?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.