Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

Hey , i am a non EU student , i got my visa expired last month

Customer Question

Hey , i am a non EU student , i got my visa expired last month , i want to go back to my country in the same state , will it affect passport if i want to go any other country in future ?
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this.
Customer: And will they stamp on my passport when i return back to my country
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best.
Customer: My college was closed last month due to that my case is under student review and no college is giving me admission , so i decided to go back soon and will gonna apply for another country for further studies but totally confuse and lost that should i try more to get visa or will it be fine to go back with no bad impact on passport !!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: My fiance is american citizen , we ll get married in india soon , so will be there any problem with an overstayed history in ireland with my visit to US or with green card
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 9 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.Did you overstay in Ireland or was your US SEVIS record cancelled because the school was closed here in the US?Judith