Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

Have three summonses. The first is a mobile

Customer Question

Have three summonses. The first is for holding a mobile phone. Second is for not showing insurance certificate in station. The third which the car had is for insurance. The guard did see the insurance disc but don't know what I should do now. Would I be better off getting a solicitor. My court date is end of May.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Ronan replied 7 months ago.
Yes, it is alway advisable to get a solicitor for these matter.You should furnish all your relevant documentation. The guard needed to see your certificate of insurance not simply the disc. You should furnish this to your solicitor in advance of the Court date so he can forward to the Gardai. The insurance matters should then be struck out. And will leave only the mobile phone summons left.