Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

Regarding the exemption to the 11 hour break rule

Customer Question

Regarding the exemption to the 11 hour break rule for the tourism industry as I work in the industry and sometimes I finish at 11 or 12 pm and are back in at 7 am ,4 to 5 days a week is the exemption still in place for split shifts ? And Is there a time period that my employer has to give me my compensatory rest period
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is your job exactly?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Working in ireland
Sorry did not realise you are in ROI, I am in UK so will have to leave this question and allow ROI lawyers to answer if they can - please do not reply in the meantime as it will just lock it back to me, thank you