Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

I have been working company years. It has

Customer Question

I have been working for a company for twenty years. It has two locations very close to each other. I have worked in both. My contract was not written and all was well. Recently they handed me a contract for one location and it said that this was divested in 2007. They made changes to my work in this contract. I have told them that my contract is with both places and was never informed of any divestment. Also both places are still managed by same people and nothing has changed. Help
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked in both locations?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
20 years
Sorry just realised you are in Ireland. I am UK based so I will have to opt out and allow Irish lawyers assist you - someone will hopefully contact you son. Please do not reply in the meantime, thanks