Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

Edel..its about rights in divorce settlements..is this

Customer Question

Edel..its about rights for men in divorce settlements..is this letter going to be private??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My partner has been through a seperation two years ago and now his ex is looking for a divorce..he's complied with all things regarding maintenance as courts agreed and was told their house would be put up for sale once his youngest finished her leaving cert..which happens in june..do you think it Will be fifty fifty??
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Ronan replied 8 months ago.
What were the terms of the Judicial separation with regard to the division of the house when it was ultimately sold? This would have been most likely included in the Separation order