Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

I would like to know about divorce process, not yet, I am

Customer Question

I would like to know about divorce process
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am indian citizen but my husband is eu citizen but he left from here march 2013
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: yes I am pregnant but with my husband I want to how can I get my child's birth certificate
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 8 months ago.

1. Can you better explain the situation. What country are you currently living in? Is it the Republic of Ireland because you are in the Republic of Ireland law category? Your country is given as the USA. How long have you been living apart from your husband? Do you still share the same house or apartment? Who is the natural father of the child with which you are pregnant? Are there any other children with your EU citizen husband? What visa are you on? Where has your husband gone?