Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

My name's Marcin. I'm looking advise after my wife left the

Customer Question

Hi.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My name's***** looking for an advise after my wife left the flat we live on monday, took our 2 kids and I have not seen them since. I'm having concerns as one of my children has ASD and has been taken out of the place he lives. None of them was in school since tuesday. I have only spoken to them once. I have tried to contact her numerous times today, only got the message they are safe. I do not know where they are. What would you think I should do now?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

HI

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How old are the children?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
3 and 6
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

My apologies I had not noticed that you were in Ireland.

I am afraid I shall have to opt out and one of my Irish colleagues will be in touch in due course

Expert:  Buachaill replied 9 months ago.

1. Dear *****in, can you give more details of your case. Do you want access to your children? Are there arrangements in place for the payment of maintenance? Will the mother of the children look after the child with ASD? what would you like to happen?