Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

My issue relates to a county council who basically have

Customer Question

Hi, My name is*****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My issue relates to a county council who basically have refused to implement An Bord Pleanala ruling and the conditions attached to same.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 9 months ago.

1. Dear Dermot, can you provide further details of your case. What was the nature of the An Bord Pleanala ruling? What planning did it relate to? What was the ruling? How was it to be implemented? Have you considered private enforcement? Whose land and planning does it relate to?