Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

, i like to know what is my right ?? my wife is an

Customer Question

Customer: hello
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i like to know what is my right ?? my wife is an irish citizen and our child is born here but im not ????
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
helloo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
any one there
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

1. Can you better explain the situation. How long have you been married to the Irish citizen? Where have you been resident since the date of marriage? Where was your child born? Is the child an Irish citizen and does it have an Irish passport? Where are you currently residing? What nationality are you ie what passport do you hold?