Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

My name is ***** *****, I have problem, 2 weeks ago I got

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** , I have problem , 2 weeks ago I got stopped for speeding , the garda laydy told me I will recieve fine by post . It is been already 2 weeks and nothing in the post yet , what should I do .
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2 weeks ago been stopped for speeding , lady garda told me I will get letter by post to pay fine , 2 weeks pass and not letter
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Republic of Ireland Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes , sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ronan replied 10 months ago.

It is not an unusual delay. It could take anything up to three month for the fine to issue. You will probably receive it in the next few weeks. If you don't receive any fine there is nothing to worry about.