Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

Family law
, yes,brother being accused of domestic

Customer Question

Customer: family law
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes,brother being accused of domestic abuse by wife
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Republic of Ireland Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
she is causing the injuries to herself and then reporting the injuries as being caused by him,now she has got a barring order against him and she is delighted with herself as he is out of the house with nowhere to go there are children involved and she has denied him from seeing them he is at his wits end and in a bad way and does not know where to turn or what to do.
Expert:  Ronan replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for the background. He should first engage a solicitor to act on his behalf who can make an application for access to the children for him. Notwithstanding the barring order, the children have an entitlement to see their father. It is also open to him to appeal the barring order to the circuit court. Do you have a specific question in relation to the situation?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
what should he do about the claims she has made about him causing the injuries to her because currently she is telling everybody who will listen and that includes my family and they are believing her. she has also got the gardai involved in the situation and has been ringing them at the drop of a hat and has also been telling everyone including myself that the judge has giving her full custody of the children and that she does not require my brothers permission to take the children out of the country she is of bolivian birth with Argentinian residence .
Expert:  Ronan replied 10 months ago.

There is little he can do. He could bring a defamation claim against her in relation to the allegations of violence but this may be pointless if she isn't a financial mark.

If your brother is a guardian she cannot remove the children from the jurisdiction without his consent