Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

I have been split from my husband a year we have 7 children

Customer Question

Customer: I have been split from my husband for over a year we have 7 children together ages between 10 and 5, he earns 410 I am wondering how much mentience should he be paying.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He only takes the children one night every month, lives with his brother pays no rent or bills his travel cost to work is 47 euro a week.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Republic of Ireland Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Before I post, Should I include how much I have a week?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
have been split from my husband for over a year we have 7 children together ages between 10 and 5, he earns 410 a week I am wondering how much maintience should he be paying weekly for 7 children
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How many nights a week do the children spend with him and is that his gross income?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
he does not take them over night, hasn't in months, his gross income is 21,500, he lives with his brother and pays no rent or bills, his travel cost to work is 47 euro a week.
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Which part of the Uk do you live in?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't live in the uk I live in Ireland
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

In that case I shall opt out and transfer you to the correct section

Clare