Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

Is my question kept private if I request? The question is a

Customer Question

Is my question kept private if I request? The question is a medical question, causation to be precise. (Irish law).
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

1. At the outset, you need to realise that JustAnswer is not a private forum. It is searchable on Google and if you ask a question the answer is available for all to see. Additionally, I would suggest you keep your question brief without complicated facts, as questions, which exceed 3/4 lines remain unanswered for long periods.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Buachaill, it's a very complicated matter that 3 or 4 lines would not suffice. Thank you for your response.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

2. I would suggest to you that you ask your question anyway, complicated and all as it is, and keep it as brief as possible. However, be aware that you should excise all personal details as these will otherwise be freely available afterwards on the internet.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Buachaill, that is just not possible, it is a very complicated matter that simply cannot be reduced into a matter of a few lines.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will add this - the matter has been before the courts and is still in essence a legal matter. If the outcome of the matter is not to my satisfaction, then I will have a clearer question for you if that is ok?Thanks.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

3. Ok, Best of luck with the court action.