Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

I am divorced since 2011 and pay €110 pw to my ex. I retired

Customer Question

i am divorced since 2011 and pay €110 pw to my ex. I retired in 2009 and now find it hard to live as i remarried. i want to appeal this order but cannot afford a solicitor
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Ronan replied 1 year ago.

You may come within the means test for Legal Aid assistance. You should contact the Legal Aid Board in your local area and ask them to have you assess you for the purposes of getting you Free legal Aid

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My pension is over the threshold for free legal aid. What forms do i require to file an appeal myself and also to who do i send the appeal to?
Expert:  Ronan replied 1 year ago.

There are no forms. You will have draft a notice of motion and grounding affidavit. The courts website will be able to assist you. You will need to serve it on your ex wife and file papers with the courts office