Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

My husband was arrested in a cannabis case even he sat i have

Customer Question

my husband was arrested in a cannabis case even he sat i have nothing to do with it the head of the operation was arrested and a gun was found on him the garda ask me to come and i was arrested had an interview my prints was take and dna but he did not let me know what happen after now that my husband case is on again he keep adding charges to his case and ask he to tell me to come to the station as he going to charge me again for other reason and that if i dont come he will look for me and arrest me and the garda know am pregnant he told my husband he want to make a big case
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ronan replied 1 year ago.
Have you a question in relation to what you have set out??