Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

The DPP hasn't sent out information, in relation to my case

Customer Question

The DPP hasn't sent out information, in relation to my case as directed by district court judge. Imade numerous efforts to contact arresting garda , no joy with that. Road traffic offence, refused to give sample. Should this be struck out? Help appreciated.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Ronan replied 1 year ago.
It is the Court files Section of the Garda Station that will send out this disclosure. If disclosure has not been made by the next date in Court, you can make an application to have the matter struck out for failure by the State to comply with a Court order. However if this is the first court date since the order was made, the Judge is very unlikely to do so. He will simply give them another opportunity to comply with disclosure and mark the case premptory against them. (Meaning he will strike it out on the next date.