Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

Hi query reg judicial separation. Does a barrister represent

Hi query reg judicial separation. Does a barrister represent you for interim orders or just for the final hearing with the judge ?
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Ronan replied 11 months ago.
He can do either or both or neither. Both a solicitor and/or a barrister can represent you in the circuit court for judicial separation or you can do it yourself. Usually a barrister will be engaged by a solicitor to act but not always
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience: B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
In looking for an interim maintenance order ,do you have to wait long to get a court hearing ? I think the splicitor has to apply to the to the court first? And when would I be entitled to arrears from?
Expert:  Ronan replied 11 months ago.
Generall,y that can be listed within a month of service so you should not have to wait long. You will be entitled to arrears ( if arrears arise) from when the date of the order. It is open to the court to make an order to start from the date of the initial application but they normally don't do this
Ronan, Solicitor