Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

I asked the above question on the dates in question and I now

Customer Question

I asked the above question on the dates in question and I now have to seek legal advice regarding this person as he has now decided to foul mouth me to my brothers children which in turn has caused them to dis engage with me. It relates to company matters in relation to the family and this has caused me hugh emotional upset as well as the facts of the matter being unfounded and untruthful. What can I do to have this stopped.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please continue

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Irene,

We will search for an Irish Law professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please continue

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Your question is open to all of our Ireland legal experts and I have marked your question high priority. Thanks for your patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am still awaiting a reply

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please return my deposits to its original funding source. thank You..