Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

It contract payment

Customer Question

Dear Madam/ Sirs, I'm looking for a specialist in UK law. I'm an IT SAP consultant with my own limited company in Netherlands. I had a contract with Red Commerce which is a registered company in UK. In the contract I'm the service provider and Infosys is the client. Infosys is an Indian company. Infosys Lodestone, has a department in London which is responsible for this assignment. The working location in the contract is Dublin. In the contract there is written that i have a 3 weeks notice periods to terminate the contract from my side as from client side. Every month i was sending working timesheet for approval to Infosys and invoices to Red Commerce. For June and and July these timesheets are not signed for some strange reason which i don't know. In addition Red Commerce communicated to me that my contract ended without respecting the notice period. There is a large amount of money involved. I don't get any concrete answer since 20 days on this topic, but just e-mails with the request to wait. My questions: - What shall I do? Is it possible to get my money, even if the timesheets are not signed? - Can I claim the notice period days in my invoice? - Can I also claim damages?

Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Fran,
Please close my question