How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Lawyer
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 10109
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Small Vending Machine Business. Gave 93 new vending units

This answer was rated:

Small Vending Machine Business. Gave 93 new vending units filled with product at no cost. These products are small capsules and balls with kids jewellery etc. Contract signed. Person will not return units or pay for them

Buachaill :

1. At the outset, it is a very bad idea to part with possession of goods without payment being received as in law possession is nine points of the law. Secondly, given that two years have now elapsed since you handed over possession of the 93 vending units, it is high time you sued for the money owing. at this stage, it is likely that the vending machines will have been used or will no longer be in the same condition as when you parted company with them. So simply hire yourself a solicitor and sue for the money owing. There is no point in pussy-footing around any longer or communicating any further with this person's lawyer. So sue for your money.

Buachaill :

Please RATE the Answer positively so that I may get paid


Are you willing at this stage to take on this case. I have lots of documentation to support a claim. I am retired but have done claims with major U.S. Corporations


Would you take on this case ???

Buachaill and other Republic of Ireland Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Republic of Ireland Law Questions