Buachaill, Lawyer
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience

Small Vending Machine Business. Gave 93 new vending units

Small Vending Machine Business. Gave 93 new vending units filled with product at no cost. These products are small capsules and balls with kids jewellery etc. Contract signed. Person will not return units or pay for them

Buachaill :

1. At the outset, it is a very bad idea to part with possession of goods without payment being received as in law possession is nine points of the law. Secondly, given that two years have now elapsed since you handed over possession of the 93 vending units, it is high time you sued for the money owing. at this stage, it is likely that the vending machines will have been used or will no longer be in the same condition as when you parted company with them. So simply hire yourself a solicitor and sue for the money owing. There is no point in pussy-footing around any longer or communicating any further with this person's lawyer. So sue for your money.

Buachaill :

Please RATE the Answer positively so that I may get paid

Are you willing at this stage to take on this case. I have lots of documentation to support a claim. I am retired but have done claims with major U.S. Corporations

Would you take on this case ???