Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

i wanted to send money to africa to a friend and relative whom

Customer Question

i wanted to send money to africa to a friend and relative whom helps to manage my financial transactions back at home. I could not make the transaction online and was directed online to use an agent which I did. The transaction was approved however my relatives had a problem cashing the funds. After many failed attempts I finally contacted their office again and found out I was blocked from sending funds without a notification. Do I have a case against them being they have delayed the aim of the funds and made no effort to contact me until I did contact them. Also a relative is seriously ill and might pass away if the funds doesn't get to them early.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I got my response else where and have already started working on it. Your response came really late, you can close it. As i do not need your service anymore.