Fran-mod
Fran-mod,
29631281

i have a document that i want to ask what the statue of limitations

Customer Question

i have a document that i want to ask what the statue of limitations is on it?
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 3 years ago.

Buachaill :

1. The statute of limitations in Ireland applicable to a document depends on the type of document it is. For example, the time limit for actions on a contract is six years. The time limit for actions on a will is two years. If you provide further detail as to what type of document it is and what legal action you wish to take on the basis of it, I will provide you with further information.

Buachaill :

Please RATE the Answer positively so that i may get paid

JACUSTOMER-tyxf7qhx- :

i attached the document, i want to know the statutes of limitations of everything listed

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I’m Wendy, and I’m moderator for this Legal topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i still want an answer

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i do, if i dont receive a response soon i would like a refund

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you again for your patience, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

waited too long. i am not satisfied and would like my money back please