Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

Irish planning & building control Question.Property owner

Customer Question

Irish planning & building control Question.
Property owner intends to subdivide an existing shop unit 'A' into two shop units 'A1' & 'A2' by erecting an internal partition wall. It is the intention to change the use of the subdivided unit 'A1'into a restaurant at a later date.
If the developer lodges a planning application for the subdivision of the existing unit could an retailer interested in occupying unit 'A2' proceed with fit-out works before the sub-division planning application has been decided upon on the basis that, notwithstanding the subdivision issue & the associated planning application, it is the retailers intention to occupy what is essentially a smaller portion of the original retail unit & no change of use issues arise.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Fran

I confirm that I wish to continue to wait for a response to my question.

Regards

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I confirm i would like to continue to wait for a response to my question.
Regards
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the quick reply. We will continue to search for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Cars, Medical, Tax, and Computer to Home Improvement, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

Best,
Wendy