Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

I have the Satellite VAN which is based in UK... and I have

Customer Question

I have the Satellite VAN which is based in UK... and I have a licence from OFCOM on yearly base on 14.5 Ghz how I can apply the same licence in ireland If I will be moving to ireland and having my Satellite Tv Station VAN In ireland...
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,