Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years

Hi I have a barbershop Anne behind it is a car park owned by

Hi I have a barbershop Anne behind it is a car park owned by a bank I am in my shop 18years when I opened my landlord told me I had one parking place in it I have parked in it on and of for years about five hers ago they tried to lock op the gate so I cept opening the lock with force for four days in a row then thy gave me a key ok for last four years last year the bank closed no one in car park onley me on Monday they came and locked gate and welded it up I asked the security gard what they were doing they told me I had no rite of whay I can't ask landlord because a big company Owens my shop now don't no what to do thanks Anthony
You should examine your lease and see what it say. This will indicate if you have a right of access or not and whether an car park space was included in the lease. You should write to the new landlord once you have established the position yourself
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi I can't find my lease I signed it 18 years ago it was a 33 year lease the company that Owen my shop it's in a block of three they owe them all the other are not long term tenants One 4 years the other 2 when I phoned the company all I get is a receptionist she told me she would find out for me when I ring her back she told me ther was a rite of way