Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

My son has finished 3rd level, aged 20. He still lives at

My son has finished 3rd level, aged 20. He still lives at home. The mainenance payment was split 66% for my ex and 33% for my son. Because he is now finished full time education am I legaly bound to pay my ex anything?

Does my ex have a claim for some form of maintenance indeffinatly.

She has not remarried but does have a fulltime job with company car.

In relation to your son, this depends what the maintenance order says. If it says until he is 23 or when he finishes full time education then no you don't

Yes your wife is entitled to maintenance indefinitely unless she dies or remarries. Your only other alternative is to go back to the courts to have maintenance review on foot of a change in your circumstance