Buachaill
Buachaill, Lawyer
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I have my VAN in UK which is Sprinter Mercedes Benz 1999 Model

I have my VAN in UK which is Sprinter Mercedes Benz 1999 Model it is completely loaded with the full of Equipment will it be possible I can move this VAN to Ireland is their any issue or any documentation required,

VAN Equipment worth almost 1 Million Euro,

I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is okay I will wait for the answer ...

Thanks Mohammad,

We will look for a professional to assist you.
1. Dear Mohammed, it is perfectly possible to move the van together with all its contents to Ireland. Firstly, as regards XXXXX XXXXX provided the equipment is your own and secondhand, there are no issues with moving the equipment to Ireland. Secondly, as regards XXXXX XXXXX you have a one year's grace period before it will be required that you re-register the van with an Irish registration number, if you are using the van full time for your own use. At this stage some registration tax will become payable and you may be liable for duty on the secondhand value of the van. Officially, all foreign cars are meant to be re-registered in Ireland if they are solely being used in Ireland after a year has elapsed.
Please RATE the Answer positively so that I may get paid
Buachaill, Lawyer
Experience: Barrister 17 years experience