How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ronan Your Own Question
Ronan, Solicitor
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 2206
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Ronan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi Please could you send me an estmate for quick divorce.My

This answer was rated:

Hi Please could you send me an estmate for quick divorce.My wife and i have both agreed on this,also we do no have any properties to argue over. Many Thanks.P E Hannaford
Most solicitors will probably do a straight forward consent divorce where there are no assets or children for approximately €1,500.00 to €2,000.00
Ronan and other Republic of Ireland Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Republic of Ireland Law Questions