Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

I have to be discrete due to the nature of the case and employment.

Customer Question

I have to be discrete due to the nature of the case and employment. But if you can say what can of detail is needed, I will happily give it thanks
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes please. I will wait until tomorrow. But I cannot wait after that as its very urgent. Thanks
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
This has been a waste of my time. You have sent me 3 messages to get me to prolong the process. When I was online yesterday your system made it look like many republic of Ireland experts were online. That hasnt happened.

I want my deposit back and dont want you referring me off to the 30 days mullarkey with your American way for trying to get money back. You have wasted 2 days on me. You dont have my answer.

If I close the question do I automatically get my deposit back? I want it. You have no right to my deposit, you gave no service. Please confirm
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I will close your question per your request and return your good faith deposit to your original funding source immediately. It may take up to 4 business days to show back up in your account depending on your credit card company.

Thank you for trying JustAnswer, I hope you will consider us again for future questions,

Wendy